We provide employment advice to both employers and employees.
Whilst we represent clients regularly via the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court, our approach is to help clients mediate employment issues before it reaches that stage.
If things don’t go to plan we’ve got experience in alternative dispute resolution processes – we can talk straight, without all the legal jargon, and we’ll ensure you reach a solution that’s fair for everyone concerned.
We can provide advice to employers and employees in the following areas:
- Entering into an employment relationship/agreement
- Ongoing monitoring of the relationship
- Dealing with disciplinary matters
- Personal grievances
- Advising in relation to redundancies/restructures
- Holiday and sick leave entitlements
- Parental leave
- Restraint of Trade
- Sexual Harassment
- Occupation Health and Safety